Thursday, December 9, 2010

O'Fallon's Cherry Chocolate Beer


Let visions of sugarplums dance in your heads, I’m dreaming of a wheat Christmas.  A dark wheat beer that is, trimmed in the essence of chocolate and cherry.  My dreams make the finest gift to bring a six-pack of O’Fallon’s Chocolate Cherry Beer. Their winter seasonal conjures memories of confections of Christmases past.  It has a nose announcing the presence of the cherries while the taste finishes like a comforting piece of chocolate.  Sweet, medium bodied, and light on carbonation, O’Fallon’s Chocolate Cherry Beer ‘tis the season’s perfect dessert beer. So make a list and check it twice, I know I’ve been an awful good boy.  Won’t my true love bring to me six bottles clinking so we can go rockin’ around the Christmas tree?


1 comment:

  1. I wonder if marketing companies are hiring, because you should write advertisements.

    ReplyDelete