Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hound Dog's Pizza

One day I was eatin’ pizza on Smokin’
Joe’s Crust - eh
Just sittin’, diggin’ on the Hound Dog’s
scene over Smokin’ Joe’s Crust - eh
A chick came walkin’ through the door
That I had never seen before
At least I never saw her eatin’ Smokin’
Joe’s Crust - eh
And I started shakin’ when she
suggested the white pie to me

Her melted cheese was almost touchin’
mine on Smokin’ Joe’s Crust - eh
Bacon grease was runnin’ down my
chin from Smokin’ Joe’s Crust - eh
I could smell that garlic crust
She suggested to me, my heart went
boom
Then everybody in the room eatin’
Smokin’ Joe’s Crust - eh
Said “Man, be careful, that cheese is
molten on Smokin’ Joe’s Crust - eh”

Waah-aah Smokin’ Joe’s Crust - eh
at
Hound Dog’s Pizza
2657 N. High St
Columbus, Oh

No comments:

Post a Comment